Very Little Brain

I'm not feeling so great today (I went to the doctor for something completely different and found out I have "acute sinusitis", so I'm on three kinds of medicine and I kind of wish someone would just tear my throat out so it would stop hurting already) so you're not going to get much of a post from me tonight.  I thought maybe I'd share some links, for something a little different.

An interesting, honest look at what men really want (and should want?) from women (from a man's perspective).

Slightly related:  "Ten ways to get the right guy to like you".  It's not what you think - go watch it!  This guy has a knack for saying really true things in really amusing ways.

I'm slightly addicted to this show now.

Why "Tangled" is better than "Twilight".

I love these bunk beds!

And finally, a song from one of my favourite youtube personalities, Nataly (of the duo Pomplamoose).  I love her voice and her style (and her hair...)


I'm going to go curl up with my cat and a pot of tea and All Clear and try to nurse my sinuses back to health.  Goodnight, lovely people!

Comments

  1. Tangled is better in every possible way :) And you've been noticing all the lovely bunkbeds on pinterest, too! There have been so many awesome ones... now, to find an excuse (and a place) to build them...

    Feel better soon, sinus infections are the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you start feeling better very soon! Sore throats are inflictors of great misery. Off to check out the bunkbeds. . . (We will need 2 sets pretty soon, so this is very timely!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both :) I'm still feeling a bit awful (my professor's response to my announcement of a sinus infection was "So you feel like your head's about to explode" -- which pretty well sums that up!) I'm trying to be cheerful anyhow :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Conversation is what makes blogging fun :-)