What I've been eating




Last week I made a big pot of refried beans.  I used to eat them burrito-style, wrapped up in a tortilla, but I've been trying to cut down on carbs a little and eat more veggies (plus tortillas cost money), so I've been eating plates of this.  Sort of taco salad but with beans instead of meat.


I just tear up a couple leaves of lettuce, scoop the beans on top, and add cheese, onion, tomato, and green pepper.  It would probably be great with sour cream and salsa, too, but I enjoy just the fresh veggies, myself.  And the beans are full of fibre, so my nutritionist is happy :-)

Comments

  1. MMMM LOVELY post:) I really like your blog..do you have FB??

    If you want some swedish decor inspiration, you can check out my blog:)
    Have a great week.

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (Sweden)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Conversation is what makes blogging fun :-)