New Toys

Look what I've acquired recently!


I decided it would be nice to have a quick, easy way to refer people to my Etsy shop, or to give them my contact information for custom orders or alterations, and to tuck into the packages I send off.  So I ordered a set of business cards.  (From Vistaprint, where they're free except for shipping.)


I also got these little clothing labels from GirlsFever on Etsy - a nice way to set apart my handmade items, and hopefully make people remember the name of my shop and come back for more ;-)  (Plus, they're just pretty, aren't they?)


I feel all grown-up and official now.


(Speaking of my shop, I put up a handful of vintage sewing patterns yesterday.  Check them out!)

Comments

  1. vista print is great! i've used them for business cards before. and i *loove* those little labels :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! I can't wait to finish up some more things for my shop and stick labels on everything!

      Delete
    2. Oh and also, I have been listening to your music practically nonstop since I encountered it through Elizabeth at Delightfully Tacky. So lovely! Thanks for stopping by and commenting :-)

      Delete
  2. Oooo... I want labels! Those are darling :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Conversation is what makes blogging fun :-)