Happy New Year


I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas!  I've been a bit absent from the blog... because I've been travelling, and then home with my family, and trying to live in the moment and enjoy this short visit home while I have the chance.  We've had snow and good food and lots of fun (and some pretty bad weather to drive through) and I'm so glad of this time to rest and re-charge before the next and final semester of grad school.

I'll be back to more frequent postings soon, I hope.  In the mean time, here are some of my favourite snaps from the last week or so.  May your new year be blessed and happier than last year was!


So pretty.  Not so great to drive in though.



Everyone got socks for Christmas.  Nearly all of them were even finished in time for Christmas!
Our lake.  So lovely.
Went skating with my sister.

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Conversation is what makes blogging fun :-)