1. Work is going well, so far, although I've been sent home early a bit oftener than I'd like.
2. Standing up for 7 hours is hard on the feet.
3. I've been called "darlin'", "sweetheart", and "babe" more often in the last week and a half than in the rest of my life up to that point.
4. Unfortunately mostly by sweet older women rather than handsome single men.
5. Oh well.
6. Apparently green-and-brown elephants are a hot item this year. I've got orders for three more besides the one I already sold!
7. I might get tired of knitting elephants sometime soon. But not very soon. They're just so darn cute!
8. It seems that the scent of popcorn is triggered by water. I had thought I didn't smell much like my workplace when I got home tonight... and then I stepped in the shower. Interesting.
9. I have another quilt almost finished (pieced last summer) and all I really want to do is complete the quilting. Pictures soon.
10. This list is probably not of great interest to anyone but myself. Sorry about that.