1. I'm always slightly disappointed when I wake up to a grey, misty morning - and then it turns out to be hot and sunny later on. I want autumn to be here for real!
2. Part of my graduate assistantship is grading papers for the undergraduate music literature and history classes. I really wish I were allowed to talk about it more, because some of their answers are hilarious! But that's probably breaking confidentiality so I won't share details.
3. Except for this one: six students in my first batch of quizzes thought Gregorian chant was sung in Sanskrit. I'm not even kidding.
4. I ate my lunch at 10:30 this morning. Which means I'll be starving by 5 o'clock dinner at church...
5. Wouldn't it be nice if we really could apparate? That would save all the hassle of trying to find a parking space.
6. Went for a run Monday evening. My legs still have not recovered!
7. In a pinch, double-pointed needles make very nice hair sticks. But I would like to know where all my hairpins have run off to!