Random Wednesday

1.  I'm always slightly disappointed when I wake up to a grey, misty morning - and then it turns out to be hot and sunny later on.  I want autumn to be here for real!

2.  Part of my graduate assistantship is grading papers for the undergraduate music literature and history classes.  I really wish I were allowed to talk about it more, because some of their answers are hilarious!  But that's probably breaking confidentiality so I won't share details.

3.  Except for this one: six students in my first batch of quizzes thought Gregorian chant was sung in Sanskrit.  I'm not even kidding.

4.  I ate my lunch at 10:30 this morning.  Which means I'll be starving by 5 o'clock dinner at church...

5.  Wouldn't it be nice if we really could apparate?  That would save all the hassle of trying to find a parking space.

6.  Went for a run Monday evening.  My legs still have not recovered!

7.  In a pinch, double-pointed needles make very nice hair sticks.  But I would like to know where all my hairpins have run off to!

Comments