A Long Walk

Saturday afternoon I went for a long walk - about five miles.  Once you get out of the subdivision the area I live in is really pretty, so I took my camera to document.  Here are some pictures!


This made me think of Anne Shirley - "why are the roads red?"




Sunset with construction.



He tried to follow me, but I lured him off with some small children and escaped.












(Yesterday I took another long walk - I went to Kentucky.  No, really.  It's only about 2 miles away!  Unfortunately I set out in a light drizzle and when I was about 3 miles out suddenly they announced a severe weather alert over some loudspeaker... I had to rush back in the dark and rain.  I saw some fantastic lightning though!  Still I think in future I'll not walk that far if there's a storm threatening.)

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Conversation is what makes blogging fun :-)