It took about two hours to make up and it is so comfortable. The most difficult part was the elastic, and since it just goes through casings it's a piece of cake. The back ties up - the pattern calls for large beads on the tie ends but I didn't bother on this one. When I make the grey version I have planned, I will add the beads, but for this one I like it plain. The only alteration I made was to add a bit of depth to the bodice front pieces -- the pattern was clearly drafted for someone with a much more insignificant bosom than I possess ;-P
My friend Shannon took the photos after church choir rehearsal tonight. The light wasn't ideal, so I apologise for the slightly blurry focus.
I finished this dress a week ago and I think I've worn it four or five times already. It's been so hot already; this cool, easy dress has been perfect. I definitely will make this pattern again!