Some things finished

I spent last Saturday being wretchedly ill and the beginning of this week regaining energy (and unsuccessfully auditioning for a play.  Oh well - more knitting time?)  So I haven't been as productive as I needed to be.  But I did get some projects finished last week, and managed to get photos of them before I shipped them off, so I thought I'd show them to you.  I was going to do individual posts on most of them but at this point I'm feeling too lazy, so you get a batch post instead ;)


Sweater and booties for the new son of a friend - he came early and with serious health problems so I figured he could use some handknit loving :)


Elephant for an Alabama fan.  (I have no interest in football at all, so don't get upset with me if your favourite team hates Alabama, guys!)


Dobby socks - based on the ones given to Harry Potter by Dobby the House Elf for Christmas in his fourth year.  A rush order for an Etsy customer and my favourite pair of these to date!


An Amy Pond scarf, off to Australia.

Well, that's all for now, but I have a couple pair of socks, a scarf, and a whole menagerie of stuffed animals in the works, so I'm sure there will be more to look at soon!

Comments